Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Attention Insomnia Sufferers:

Attention Insomnia Sufferers:
A new scientific breakthrough has finally revealed the true neurological cause of your insomnia… and researchers at the University of Oxford have discovered a simple, natural technique to cure your insomnia  as soon as tonight.

It’s the secret to falling asleep in 15 minutes or less every single night… sleeping peacefully all night long… and waking up well-rested and refreshed every morning…
It’s the key to erasing the anxiety you feel about going to bed…
And it’s so simple, it starts with a shake recipe you can make right now.
It’s all thanks to a team of neuroscientists who revealed how the medical industry has gotten it wrong about insomnia for decades. The root cause of insomnia isn’t stress, or hormones, or bad habits, or anything else you’ve heard before…
Insomnia is caused by an imbalance in your neural activity – you have too much activity in the “wake center” of your brain, causing your brain to literally fight with itself when you need to sleep.
But now sleep experts have a discovered simple, natural, and safe technique to slow down that neural activity, and “outsmart” your insomnia… without ever using dangerous, addictive sleeping pills.
Thanks to this discovery, thousands of people have used this Outsmart Insomnia technique to escape from the torment of their disease, and finally enjoy their lives again.
So if you’ve ever…
-Lied awake for hours before getting to sleep…
-Felt hopeless as you realized another sleepless night was passing you by…
-Been too tired to work, function, or even hold a conversation…
-Avoided social activities because you know you won’t have the energy…
-Rolled over, switched pillows, or even gone to the couch to try to get comfortable…
-Or wondered if you’ll have to spend the rest of your life miserable and exhausted…


Then pay close attention to this presentation…


Because you’re going to discover how this recent University of Oxford study finally revealed the truth to curing insomnia.
In just a few minutes, you’ll have the knowledge you need to outsmart your insomnia, and start living every day full of happiness and energy.
Ready?
Let’s get started.
My name is Sam Oakes, and my insomnia almost killed me.
Before I get to that, let me tell you about myself.
I’m 44 years old, and I live outside Philadelphia with my wife and 2 children.
I’ve spent my life trying to provide a good life for them, and helping them however I can.
But up until a few years ago, I couldn’t even help myself.

Insomnia was making my life a living hell.
It started when I was teenager. My friend complained that it took him an hour to fall asleep. An hour! I would have loved to fall asleep in an hour.
It was the first I realized that it wasn’t normal to lie awake for 3 to 5 hours. Or sometimes not sleep at all.
But if I’d only known what the next stage of my life would bring, I would have been thankful for even a few hours of sleep.
See, a few years after I’d started my career and started my family… my insomnia exploded.
One night I just didn’t fall asleep. All night long I stared at the ceiling.

I thought the next night I’d be so exhausted that I wouldn’t have any problem getting to sleep.
But again, not 1 minute of sleep.
Finally on the 3rd night I slept for 2 hours.
And then the 4th night I went right back to no sleep at all.
That started the worst years of my life. I’d be lucky to sleep a few hours a week.
I’d spend all night staring at the ceiling…
And all day walking around like a zombie.
I’m sure you know exactly what that’s like. Your muscles ache like you’ve been pumping iron all day. You feel buzzed, like everything is brighter and needs your attention, even while your attention span is completely gone.
People talk to you like you’re drunk, and really, you might as well be.
When I was younger, I used to go on long bike rides through the country. It was my favorite, most relaxing thing to do.
But as my insomnia got worse, I couldn’t bike anymore. I’d ride 100 feet and my legs would turn to heavy stones. Not sleeping was exhausting my whole body. I was just too weak to do my favorite hobby.



0 comments:

Post a Comment